accent pillow case baby burlap housewarming gift 5 Simple Tips for Maintaining Your Linen Bed Linen personalized linen pillow covers
1. Obvious as it sounds –； read the care labels when you prepare for washing？linen bed linen for the first time. It’s surprising how few？of us actually do this! Care labels always provide the specific instructions for caring for your linen bedlinen based on the weaving type， thread count， colors and other important specifics of the the fabric they are made from. Laundry instructions may appear to be the same as of other bed linen you haveaccent pillow case baby burlap housewarming gift， but it takes only few seconds to make sure.pillow cases linen
2. Make sure you know your washing machine settings. Not all washing machines are created the same way and have the same functions. There could be specific settings to wash linen fabric items easily. If you do not know the laundry symbols on the panel or just forgot what they mean do some research on internet to find out . You can avoid costly mistakes or/and wash your linen bedding with better care. Being aware of how exactly to handle your linen bed linen in the washing machine helps to prevent shrinkage and maintain the original high quality of your linens.
3. Do not overload the washing machine with your laundry. The damage that occurs is twofold. 1) The linen bedding does not have enough space to move around in the machine and this results in collecting the same dirt that has been removed back in to the linen， 2) Over stuffing the machine makes it work harder to get through the cycle and this shortens its working life.
4. Maintaining your linen home textile in the same high quality as you purchased also depends a great deal on the type of laundry detergent you use. Some detergents contain harsh cleaning materials that may damage your linen bed linen or linen table linen by causing the colors to fade. Therefore： a) Use more gentle detergents and b) Do not use too much detergent.
5. You could dry your linen bed linen as other linen products in a tumble dryer using the lowest temperature cycle. But it is important not to over dry them as this lessens their durability and causes colors to fade. To maintain your linens in best shape， preserve the colors and fabric； just remember to get your linen bed linen from the dryer when they are still slightly damp. So do not keep linen in the dryer for longer than necessary.
Proper care is vital for your linen bedlinen to keep their luxurious appearance and feel you bought them for in the first place. So do not shorten the life and quality of our high quality bed linen by neglecting them in washing process. Also try these tips the next time you wash your linen clothes.
personalized linen pillow covers
Welcome to the Canvas Corp Brands Blog! If it’s your first time here, we’re happy you came to visit. Today we are extremely excited to be involved in an amazing blog hop with Spellbinders along with ?10 other fantastic companies. We’re pleased to present these beautiful creations from two of our talented designers, Shelley Haganman and Ginny Nemchak! And don’t forget about the giveaway at the bottom of this post!
I love this time of year! Not only is the weather warming up, but the plants are starting to grow adding color and signs of life signifying spring. Seeing all these wonderful changes around me inspired me to create this fun and colorful pom pom wreath DIY project to decorate my home. Not only is this wreath simple to make, but you can change it up and customize it to fit your decor style. Let’s make a wreath shall we?
We love celebrating local makers and encouraging DIY here at Your Home and Garden, so features editor Fiona Ralph decided to walk the talk and try some workshops in our local area. Here are the results…